The best way to make an appointment is through email or coming by the shop.
We are $120/hr.
(Our minimum charge is $120)
*All payments for tattoos in store are cash only*
We require a $50-$150 tattoo deposit that will come off the total of your tattoo on the day of your (last) appointment.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment we require a minimum of '72HRS NOTICE.' Any less than 72hrs notice will result in a forfeit of your deposit, cancellation of any future appointments ,and will necessitate an additional deposit be made prior to any further appointments being scheduled.
Any major changes made to your design on the day of your appointment may forfeit your deposit and it may be necessary to reschedule your appointment.
(Minor changes can be made on the morning of the appointment)
There are a few things you can do to help prepare for your tattoo.
- For a few days beforehand, make sure you drink plenty of water. This will keep you hydrated, which makes the skin easier to tattoo.
- Moisturise the area to be tattooed for a few days before the tattoo.
- Don't drink any alcohol or take any non-prescription drugs for at least 24 hours before your appointment.
- Get a good night's sleep - if you are tired, the tattoo will be more painful!
- Have a shower or a bath. Tattoos are an invasive procedure, and it is very important to make sure that the area to be tattooed is clean.
- Eat a good meal - actual food; not a chocolate bar!